Golf course open 6 am - 6 pm. You MUST have a tee-time to play. The online tee-time system is not able to be used at this time. We are working on it so we can take payments in advance as required.
Single use and same household golf carts available at every other tee-time. Please let us know you want a cart when booking.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
Leagues begin May 19th. You will not be able to book when league play is going out.
Tuesday - 1 pm - Close
Wednesday - 7:30-11:30 2:15-Close
Thursday - 2:45-Close
We apologize if we miss your call. We will get back to you if you leave a voicemail as soon as we can. Call volume has been extremely high.
• Remove ball washing stations
• Remove all water stations from the course
• Porta-john removed
• Each player must have their own clubs
• Do not show up more than 15 minutes ahead of your tee-time
• Remove bunker rakes from the course
• Golf holes filled with PVC pipe so the ball still stays partly above ground
• Players instructed not to touch flag sticks and signs on the sticks
• Golf shop closed
• Practice facility (nets and putting green) closed
• Rental clubs not available
• Golfers to pay in advance over the phone with a credit card (please have the card ready when you call)
• 15 minute tee-times
• No walk in play allowed, no twilight, must make tee times
• 6 foot radius
Inside bathroom now open